Complete an RESP Quiz to enter for a chance to win a $100 Amazon eGift card!
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. RESP QUIZ MUST BE COMPLETED TO ENTER THE CONTEST. CST SPARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR AMEND THIS CONTEST AT ANY TIME. CONTEST VALID IN CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC).
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must have completed an RESP Quiz by C.S.T. Spark, not be an existing CST Spark customer, may or may not have started a CST Spark RESP application, be a resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and have reached the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence and have completed an RESP Quiz by CST Spark to enter the Contest. Employees, representatives, agents, officers, and directors (including members of their immediate families and any other person living in the same household of such person whether related or not) of C.S.T. Spark Inc., (the "Sponsor"), and their affiliates (including, without limitation, its parent, sister and subsidiary companies), advertising or promotional agencies and suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest are not eligible to enter the Contest or to receive the Prize. For these Official Rules, "immediate family" means mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter and spouse, including common law spouse, regardless of where they reside.
The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant, should such an Entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest commences at 11:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 10 , 2021 and ends at 11:00 am (ET) on September 30 , 2021 (the "Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 11:00 am (ET) on September 30, 2021, (the “Contest End Date”) as described in Rule 5. The contest draw will take place on October 15, 2021 and the gift cards will be sent over to the contest winners by October 31, 2021. The Contest computer system (the “Contest Computer”) is used to govern all computer and time-related aspects of the Contest (including the date and time an entry was received) and, among other things, is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY Enter by completing the RESP Quiz. By completing the RESP Quiz in its entirety, you will be automatically entered in the Contest. Only one (1) email address per entrant and only one entrant per email address is allowed during the entire Contest Period. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Any person who is found to have entered more than one (1) time will be disqualified and all their entries may be disqualified. Internet entries received other than through the RESP Quiz URL are invalid.
4. PRIZE: There will be a total of five (5) prizes (each a “Prize” or collectively, the “Prizes”) available to be won (as described in Rule 5 below).
Limit of one (1) Prize per person per household during the Contest Period. Each prize will consist of one (1) $100 CDN Amazon e-gift Card awarded to the winner.
5. DRAWS: Draw will be made by the Sponsor at 1600-2235 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario at 4:00 pm (ET) on October 15, 2021.
Five (5) entries will be randomly selected on the draw date from among all entries received during the respective Contest Period. Odds of being selected to win a Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received in the Contest Period.
6. PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS:
The selected entrant will be contacted by email within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. In the event that a selected entrant declines the Prize or does not return the Form (as described in section 6 below) within fifteen (15) business days from the emailing date, the entrant will be disqualified, and at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, his/her entitlement to receive the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate eligible entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries and the above process will be repeated. As a condition of being declared a winner, each selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by e-mail. In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, he/she will be disqualified, and another entrant will be randomly selected, and the process above will be repeated.
7. RELEASE: The winner must complete and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability and Publicity Release Form (the “Form”). By completing and returning the Form, and accepting the Prize, a winner confirms compliance with the Official Rules and acknowledges that the Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Form must be returned within the time period specified in section 5 above or the Prize will be forfeited. Further, upon acceptance of a Prize, the winner releases the Sponsor and the Organizer, and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding and use of the Prize. The winner also consents, to the extent permitted by law, to the use of his/her name, image, voice, likeness, address (city and province), and/or photographs, without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor or the Organizer with respect to the Contest. The Prize will be delivered by email upon receipt of the Form to the email address associated with the contest entry. No correspondence will be entered into except with the winner.
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process, the operation of this Contest, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address to which the RESP Quiz link was sent. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address to which the RESP Quiz link was sent.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE E-GIFT CARD, INCLUDING THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE E-GIFT CARD. FURTHER BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM: A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor does not assume any responsibility and are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by the awarding of the e-gift Card ; (iii) any failure of the website during the Contest Period, including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void.
9. GENERAL: WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, logos, slogans and representations are owned by either the Sponsor and/or their respective affiliates or authorized licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted materials or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
11. CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION: Sponsor and its authorized agents respect your right to privacy. By entering this contest, you consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information to conduct the Contest. The Sponsor will not use your personal information for any other promotional purpose. All personal information provided to conduct this Contest is maintained in a secure environment and will be kept for a period of no more than 1 year from the Draw Date to manage any contest disputes.
12. RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, and disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all eligible entries received up to time of such action using the procedures outlined herein received by the Final Closing Date.