We all change our minds as we grow and learn, and we're happy to hear your favourite student has found a program or school more suited to their interests. Switching programs or even schools doesn't affect Education Assistance Payments, as long as the new program still qualifies under the RESP rules set out by the government. But if the student has switched schools, they'll need to submit proof of enrolment again.

Introduce your friends to CST Spark! 

Whether you love how easy we make it to manage your RESP online or get government grants, let your friends in on the benefits of a CST Spark RESP too.