Indigo Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, CST Spark Inc. (“CST Spark”) is offering new customers a $35 “Indigo gift card” when they open a CST Spark RESP between April 5, 2021 and April 30th, 2021 (the “Offer Period”), and make a contribution of their desired amount that meets the initial minimum contribution*. A new customer is an individual who has not previously opened a Spark RESP at any time prior to this offer.
In order to be eligible for the Indigo Gift Card, new customers must
- Submit an online application to open a CST Spark RESP*, name a new beneficiary(ies) who is(are) a legal resident of Canada and under the age of 21 as of April 30, 2021 and has(have) not been named as a beneficiary(ies) in any Spark RESPs at any time prior to this offer, complete a call back with one of our direct dealing representatives and fund the RESP.
- Be a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in the province of territory in which he or she resides at the start time of the Offer Period; and
- Comply with the conditions set out below.
This Offer expires at 7:00 p.m. on April 30, 2021 (the “Offer Expiry Time”) and the initial contribution must be received before 11:59 p.m. on June 15th, 2021.
Delivery of Indigo Gift Card to new customers
1) The Indigo gift card will be emailed to each new Spark customer, who qualifies for this offer, by July 15th, 2021 as applicable in the described circumstances:
2) Multiple Indigo gift cards are available if at the time of opening a plan:
- A new customer opens a plan, names more than one new beneficiary to the plan and makes a contribution of their desired amount that meets the initial minimum contribution*.
- A new customer opens multiple plans each with a new beneficiary named in the plan and makes a contribution of their desired amount that meets the initial minimum contribution*.
Limit of one Indigo gift card on any contribution per new beneficiary per plan.
3) Deposits to the plan must be made through a Canadian Banking Institution and be from an account held in the name of the subscriber to the plan.
4) CST Spark reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to withdraw, terminate, suspend or modify the Offer in whole or in part, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time without prior notice, whether or not the decision is to rectify an error or mistake made by CST Spark, or some event has occurred that renders continuing the Offer, as currently designed, either impractical or imprudent.
CST Spark also reserves the right to exercise an absolute discretion to end the Offer earlier or to extend the Offer Period. The new customer acknowledges that any discretionary decision by CST Spark authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not subject to judicial or other kind of review.
5) CST Spark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Offer to any new customer it finds or believes to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, or integrity of the Offer.
6) To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with any other communication, advertisement, or statement (a "Message") from CST Spark, these Terms and Conditions will supersede all other Messages.
7) By expressing to CST Spark an interest in accepting this Offer, the new customer agrees that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them. Any subsequent notice published by CST Spark that relates to this Offer is deemed to be provided on the day it is posted on CST Spark’s website https://www.cstspark.ca/.
CST Bright PlanTM is only sold by Prospectus.
CST Spark Inc. is the exclusive distributor of the CST Bright Plan.
*The minimum contribution is at least $10/month (monthly contribution plan) or an initial contribution of $500.