Official Rules for the C.S.T. Spark Inc.
“Holiday 2022” Campaign
Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, CST Spark Inc. (“CST Spark”) is offering new customers a $100 “Amazon eGift Card” (limited quantities available) when they open a CST Spark RESP between November 15th, 2022, and January 31st, 2023(the “Offer Period”), and make a minimum $50 monthly investment for at least four consecutive months or an initial investment of $500* in a CST Spark Education Portfolio.
A new customer is an individual who has not previously opened a CST Spark RESP at any time prior to this offer and meets the following requirements:
- Completes an online registration form for this offer before January 31, 2023 via ads seen on Social Media, Google and via email to open a CST Spark RESP, name a new beneficiary(ies) who is(are) a legal resident of Canada and under the age of 21 as of January 20, 2023, and has(have) not been named as a beneficiary(ies) in any other CST Spark RESPs at any time prior to this offer, complete a call back with one of our Mutual Fund Representatives and fund the RESP with an investment of at least $50 for at least four consecutive months or an initial investment of $500* in a CST Spark Education Portfolio.
- Is a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in the province of territory in which he or she resides at the start time of the Offer Period; and
- Complies with the conditions set out below.
This Offer expires at midnight on January 31th, 2023. The registration form must be completed and submitted by midnight January 31, 2023 (the “Offer Expiry Time”) and the first monthly contribution of at least $50 or an initial contribution of $500 must be received before 11:59 p.m. on March 15th, 2023.
Delivery of Amazon eGift Card to new customers
- The Amazon eGift card will be emailed to each new Spark customer, who qualifies for this offer, by July 30th, 2023, as applicable in the described circumstances:
Limit of one Amazon eGift card to each new customer/subscriber.
- Deposits to the RESP must be made through a Canadian Banking Institution from an account held in the name of the subscriber to the RESP.
- CST Spark reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to withdraw, terminate, suspend or modify the Offer in whole or in part, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time without prior notice, whether or not the decision is to rectify an error or mistake made by CST Spark, or some event has occurred that renders continuing the Offer, as currently designed, either impractical or imprudent.
CST Spark also reserves the right to exercise an absolute discretion to end the Offer earlier or to extend the Offer Period. The new customer acknowledges that any discretionary decision by CST Spark authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not subject to judicial or other kind of review.
- CST Spark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Offer to any new customer it finds or believes to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, or integrity of the Offer.
- To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with any other communication, advertisement, or statement (a "Message") from CST Spark, these Terms and Conditions will supersede all other Messages.
- By expressing to CST Spark an interest in accepting this Offer, the new customer agrees that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them. Any subsequent notice published by CST Spark that relates to this Offer is deemed to be provided on the day it is posted on CST Spark’s website https://www.cstspark.ca.
CST Spark Education Portfolios are sold only by Prospectus. Investors should read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated.
*The minimum investment is at least $50/month for four consecutive months or an initial investment of $500 in a CST Spark Education Portfolio. The first contribution must be received by March 15th, 2023 in order to be eligible for this offer. New customers who open a CST Spark RESP and qualify for the Canada Learning Bond are not required to contribute to be eligible for this offer.