Yes, the subscriber needs to be a Canadian resident and have a social insurance number to open a plan. So, grandparents who have had it with Canadian winters and spend part of the year in Florida, provided they have retained their Canadian residency, can open up RESPs for all of their beloved grandchildren while in Canada.

Invest in your future engineer

Raising your little superstar can be chaotic so we made saving for their future education simple.